August 25th, 2016 – Wroclaw, Poland Recently Techland Publishing announced its plans on bringing to life its own farming simulation game with Pure Farming 17: The Simulator.
After an immensely successful showing at Gamescom 2016, the team has now released the full announcement trailer which showcases the extensive variety the game will offer.
“Pure Farming 17: The Simulator Announcement Trailer” can be viewed here:
Pure Farming 17: The Simulator’s key features include
· The complete farming experience: try your hand at almost every possible aspect of the farming experience
· Multiple locations: develop farms in 4 distinct regions – North America, Europe, Asia and South America – each with their own unique regional crops
· Fully licensed machines: over 70+ licensed machines from recognized agricultural hardware manufacturers
· Tinker under the hood: maintain and improve your farming equipment in your machine workshop for optimal efficiency
· Pitch in through co-op: collective farming for up to 4 players
· Progress yourself through story quests: story-based jobs and opportunities create unique player development possibilities
· Hire to expand: hire help to maintain your farms while you explore and develop into new areas of interest
About Techland Publishing
Founded in 1991, Techland is a renowned independent game developer, distributor, and publisher. The Poland-based company is best known for the original Dead Island games, the Call of Juarez series, and Dying Light. Thanks to its proprietary game engine technology, Techland develops top-tier entertainment content for Windows PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Linux, Mac OS, Android, and iOS. Comprised of four offices in Warsaw, Wrocław, Ostrów Wielkopolski, and Vancouver, Canada, the company is committed to delivering unforgettable experiences and using latest technology for innovative entertainment. For more information about the company, visit the official website at: http://techland.pl/
[This unedited press release is made available courtesy of XinoGamez and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource GamesPress.]